When heading to the beach, or the pool, there are so many things to carry with you. If you have kids the number of items is astounding! Check out these 10 FREE crochet beach bag patterns that you can whip up for your next outing this summer.
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on one of these links and making a purchase a portion will go to the blog. The price you pay will not change and the small commission I receive helps me to keep brining you free content and giveaways on the blog. Thank you for your continued support.*
Crochet in the Summer:
Summer is still a great time to work on projects. Most of the time it is easier to work on smaller projects over the summer. They are more portable and don’t make you as hot when holding them in your lap.
Cotton is a great fiber to work with over the summer. Not only is it great for the finished piece but it is also night to have run through your fingers while it is hot. Also consider working with linen through the summer months.
The patterns below are a great option of ways that you can continue to crochet on smaller projects. Once you are finished you will have a great bag to take with you on your next outing. Just remember that if you take these to the beach you might get sand in them. Shake out as much sand as you can and you can always wash your project to get it cleaner after use.
10 FREE Crochet Beach Bag Patterns:
- Life’s A Beach Bag from Heart Hook Home
- Day at the Beach Bag from Moogly
- Crochet Beach Bag by Handy Little Me
- Classic Beach Bag by Yarn & Chai (comes in adult and kid sizes)
- Sand Dollar Beach Bag by Merri Purdy (Ravelry download)
- Coastal Beach Bag by Jessie at Home
- Beach Day Tote by The Purple Poncho
- Fair Weather Beach Tote by Moogly
- Fun in the Sun Tote by ELK Studio
- Asbury Tote by Croyden Crochet