With Mother’s Day coming up, it’s the perfect time to make matching patterns that a mother and child can wear! Plus, for kids who like to mother their dolls, there are some options too!
Mommy and Me
All of these patterns have sizes that fit an adult woman and a child! Some of the sizes are within the same pattern, while a few have separate patterns for the coordinating pieces. Use the same colors for an extra-matching look!
- Just Like Mom
- One for Me One For You Knit Cardigan (adult and child)
- Big Stitch Pullover (adult and child)
- Cuddly Cables Cardigan (adult and child)
- Casual Pullover (adult and child)
- Mum and Me Crochet Bolero (child) and Shawl (adult)
- Mom and Me Crochet Ponchos
- Just Me and Mom Ponchos
- Aprons for Mom and Me
- Mom and Me Slippers
- Mom and Daughter Love Mitts
- Snowflake Hat and Mittens Set
- Just Like Mom Cowl
- Mommy and Me Messy Bun Hats
- Mom and Me Bunny Scrubby Mitts
Dolly and Me
Kids who want to copy their parents now can! They’ll feel so grown up when their doll wears a sweater or poncho to match them.
Bonus: Kangaroo Pattern
Just like in the Winnie the Pooh books, kangaroos are a great example of mother-and-child from the animal kingdom. You and your child will love playing with this crocheted set together!