To start of 2018 I designed a crochet shawl pattern, the Lime Verbena Shawl. Worked up in one of Red Heart’s New yarns with a easy stitch pattern I am sure that you will love this cozy shawl for your cold winter months.
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking one of these links and making a purchase a small portion of that purchase will go to support the blog. The price that you pay does not change. The small commission I make allows me to keep bringing you free patterns like this. Thank you for your continued support.*
Get the FREE Crochet Shawl Pattern:
To get the FREE Lime Verbena Shawl pattern head over to my FREE Crochet Patterns section of the site. There you will be able to read the story about how I designed the shawl and get the full pattern for FREE!
- The is made widthwise, from corner to corner
- Stitches are worked in the back loop only
- Increases are worked on at the end of every right side row from beginning to the center of the shawl
- Decreases are worked at the beginning of every wrong side row after the center of the shawl to the ending
- Be sure to weave in tails securely at the end of the project
Ad Free Pattern:
Now you can purchase an ad free version of this pattern in my Ravelry store.
Hopscotch is a NEW yarn from Red Heart. A beautiful acrylic yarn with a unique and colorful dye effect. Perfect for all kinds of projects from garments to throws and accessories. Available in seven colors I am sure that you will find something that you love.
Also on the Blog: