9 Strawberry Patterns to Knit and Crochet
February 27 is National Strawberry Day! Strawberries are very popular fruit: 94% of households in the US eat them, and they’re grown in every state in the United States and every province in Canada. To celebrate the day, here are patterns to crochet and knit!
- Crochet Strawberry Hat by RepeatCrafterMe — This adorable hat has sizes for newborns to adults, and would be the perfect piece for a a family photo!
- Strawberry Cocoon by Yarnspirations — Perfect for baby to wear for photoshoots!
- Strawberry Mittens by Yarnspirations — Bring a bit of summertime fun into the winter with these kids mittens.
- Crochet Strawberry Applique by Raffamusa — This tiny applique is perfect for adding to the collar of a coat, or add a few together on a pocket.
- Crochet Heart Strawberry Applique by Olena Jones — A larger applique in the shape of a heart!
- Strawberry Coffee Beanie Cozy by Sunflower Cottage Crochet — Bring some spring to your day with this paid pattern for a coffee cozy!
- Strawberry Sparkle Scrubby by Yarnspirations — Put your favorite fruit to work with a kitchen scrubby in strawberry shape.
- Granny Strawberry Dishcloth by Yarnspirations — Crochet this dishcloth using the familiar granny square pattern in an unusual shape.
- Strawberry Basket Tunisian Dishcloth by Moogly — Make a basket of yummy berries with this Tunisian crochet pattern!