24 Free Geometric Crochet and Knit Patterns
Every week we gather together some amazing Yarnspirations crochet and knit patterns for you to make. This week make blankets, sweaters, ottomans, and more with fun geometric patterns: lines, squares, arrows, triangles, and dots!
Stripes are common in knit and crochet patterns, but they can get old. Make your projects pop with mosaic and Scandinavian-inspired designs!
Crochet and Knit Geometric Blankets
Crochet and knit blankets are the perfect way to show off intricate geometric patterns. Using contrasting colors and everyday stitches so the pattern can easily be seen, these blankets are an eye-catching statement. Make them for your living room, bedroom, or anywhere you need a little extra warmth.
- Woven Mosaic Crochet Blanket
- Mosaic Diamonds Knit Blanket
- Geo Folk C2C Crochet Afghan
- C2C Crochet Lattice Blanket
- Random Granny Crochet Afghan
- Cabin in the Woods Crochet Afghan
- Mosaic Herringbone Knit Throw
- Nordic Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Interlocking Stitch Crochet Blanket
- Mosaic Stitch Knit Baby Blanket
- Honeycomb Crochet Blanket
- Mountaintop Blanket
Crochet and Knit Geometric Home Decor
Making your own knit and crochet home decor accessories like cushions, ottomans, and wall hangings is an easy way to add color and texture to your living space. Plus, be on trend with a piece that perfectly matches your style and the colors you already use.
- Knit Diamond Mosaic Cushion Cover
- Argyle Bean Bag Ottoman
- Mosaic Squares Pouf
- Geometric Wall Hanging
- Circle Loom Weaving
Crochet and Knit Geometric Apparel and Accessories
These crochet and knit sweaters, bags, and wraps look amazing with geometric designs on them. Add interest to your everyday wardrobe with shapes and lines.
- Baltic Crochet Cardigan
- Nordic Knit Pullover
- I’m the Dude Jacket
- Boxy Bento Bag
- Swirls and Stripes Mosaic Bag
- Oversized Shawl
- Crochet Color Chip Wrap