Fall is in the air and that means pumpkin candles, pumpkin beverages, pumpkin food, pumpkin just about everything! Why not bring pumpkins to your crochet and make one of these super cute FREE crochet pumpkin pattern.
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links which help me cover the cost of publishing my blog. Should you choose to make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small percentage of the sale.
I searched high and low to find some of the cutest crochet pumpkin patterns I could find. Although they are all pumpkins you will see that they are each created a little different.
Just as each pumpkin is unique so is each crochet pumpkin. Grab your favorite colors, remember they don’t just have to be orange, and make your own pumpkin patch.
8 FREE Crochet Pumpkin Pattern:
- Tunisian Crochet Honeycomb Pumpkin designed by The Purple Poncho
- Crochet Pumpkin designed by Meg Made with Love
- Pumpkin Pouf designed by Repeat Crafter Me
- Big Pumpkin designed by Krissys Over the Mountain Crochet
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin designed by Design Debris
- Plaid Pumpkin designed by Meg Made with Love
- Rustic Pumpkin designed by Yarn and Chai
- Pretty Little Crochet Pumpkin designed by Winding Road Crochet