Finished Measurements; TBD
Gauge: 10 sts and 20 rows = 3” [7.6 cm] in garter stitch
Color A – 1 ball — darker of the colors
Color B – 1 ball — lighter of the colors
US 10.5 [6.5mm] 24” circular needle
Stitch markers, removable stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle
C3B – Cable 3 Back
C3F – Cable 3 Front
K – Knit
Kfb – Increase 1 stitch by knitting into front and back of next stitch
K2tog – Knit next 2 stitches together
PM – Place marker
RS – Right side
Sl1wyib – Slip next stitch purlwise with yarn in back of work
Sl1wyif – Slip next stitch purlwise with yarn in front of work
St(s) – Stitch(es)
WS – Wrong side
C3B – Slip next 2 stitches onto cable needle and leave at back of work. K1, then K2 from cable needle.
C3F – Slip next stitch onto cable needle and leave at front of work. K2, then K1 from cable needle.
- Stitch pattern is multiple of 7 sts.
- KFB: Knit Front and Back https://youtu.be/k9rWymMDxgM
- Cable without a cable needle https://youtu.be/d0tJvpTc1O8
- This video shows how to work this stitch https://youtu.be/Hrn4PNxuSB4
- How to add a lifeline https://youtu.be/FiqYUE_aHAw
Video Help for 1pm Play
🏈 1pm Play 🏈
With Color A
Rounds 14-17: *K1, sl1wyib, k4, sl1wyib; repeat from * to end of round.
Round 18: *K1, c3f (see special stitches), c3b (see special stitches); repeat from * to end of round.
Round 19: Knit
Wait for the 2pm Play 🙂