Mosaic knitting involves using knit stitches, purl stitches, and slip stitches to make geometric colorwork designs, using two colors at a time. This simple technique is a great introduction to colorwork and can be used both on the borders of projects as well as all over entire projects! This collection of 31 one free mosaic knitting patterns from Yarnspirations is ready to get you started.
Learn mosaic knitting from Camp Colorwork!
Bonus: Don’t miss the mosaic crochet projects!
Enhance your home with these mosaic knitting projects, like a table runner, pouf, and several pillows.
- Mosaic Knit Table Runner
- Mosaic Squares Pouf
- Knit Diamond Mosaic Cushion Cover
- Mosaic Snowflake Dishcloth
- Mosaic Knit Grid Pillow
- Geometric Mosaic Knit Pillow
- Mosaic Knit Placemat
- Modern Weave Knit Kitchen Set
- Knit Mosaic Floral Pillow
Blankets show off what you can do with mosaic knitting! Use one solid color and change other colors for a beautiful look.
- Shifting Shades Mosaic Knit Blanket
- Mosaic Squares Throw
- Mosaic Stitch Knit Baby Blanket
- Mosaic Herringbone Knit Throw
- Mosaic Chevron Knit Blanket
- Mosaic Border Blanket
- Knit Two Tone Blanket
- Mosaic Diamonds Knit Blanket
- Let It Slip Knit Blanket
- Gridline Knit Blanket
- Party Heart-y Mosaic Knit Baby Blanket
- Mosaic Stripe and Chevron Knit Blanket Sparkle
- Knit Mosaic Sparkle Baby Blanket
- Mosaic Grid Knit Blanket
- Mosaic Slip Stitch Knit Blanket
- Knit Mosaic Simply Saucers Blanket
- Knit Mosaic and Lattice Block
You can even wear your mosaic knitting! Make a wrap, a sweater, or even a tote bag using mosaic knitting.
- Men’s Mosaic Vest
- Mosaic Knit Tunic
- Mosaic Border Knit Shawl
- Windowpane Knit Blanket Scarf
- Swirls and Stripes Mosaic Bag