We are full swing into the winter season and I wanted to share some super cute mitten and ear warmer patterns with you this week so you can have some winter fun this weekend. Check out these 10 FREE Knit and Crochet Winter Fun Patterns today.
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking one of these links and making a purchase a portion of the purchase will go to the blog, the price you pay does not change. By using one of these links the small commission I make helps me to bring you more free content like this. Thank you for your continued support.*
Knit and Crochet Winter Fun Patterns:
All Grown Up Ear Warmer
Designed By: Tamera Kelly (Moogly Blog)
- US – I, 5.5mm hook
- 90 yards total Worsted, in 2 or more colors
Get the FREE All Grown up Ear Warmer pattern on the Moogly Blog.
This is a great stash busting project, change up the colors to make it for a girl or boy. Pattern also includes a video tutorial on how to do the stitches.
Braided Hairpin Lace Infinity Scarf
Designed By: B Hooked Crochet
Get the FREE Braided Hairpin Lace Infinity Scarf pattern.
Pattern also includes a video tutorial on how to work hairpin lace.
Celtic Weave Fingerless Gloves
Designed By: Over The Apple Tree
Get the FREE Celtic Weave Fingerless Gloves pattern.
Designed By: Gretchen Tracy
- Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash (100% Superwash Wool; 220 yards [200 meters]/100 grams); #1946 Silver Grey – one skein (color A), #810 Teal – one skein (color B for the toddler sized mittens) & #9863 Spring Meadow – one skein (color B for the children’s small mittens)
- One set of double pointed needles (dpns) in size US 5, one set of dpns in size US 7
- Finishing needle
Get the FREE Minky Mittens pattern.
Designed By: Make and Do Crew
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook (to make smaller size)
- Size L (8 mm) crochet hook (to make both sizes)
- Size N (10 mm) crochet hook (to make larger size)
- Stitch markers or safety pins
- Leather scraps (optional)
- Rotary cutter and mat or sharp scissors (optional)
- Embroidery floss (optional)
- Hole punch, leather punch or hammer and nail (optional)
Get the FREE Morning Mittens pattern.
Nadia’s Wonderfully Warm Mittens
Designed By: YARNutopia by Nadia Fuad
- Red Heart Yarns Evermore in Emerald Isle (2 skeins–170 yards of yarn)
- K-6.50mm crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
Get the FREE Nadia’s Wonderfully Warm Mittens pattern.
Snowfall Crochet Mittens
Designed By: Whistle & Ivy
Get the FREE Snowfall Crochet Mittens pattern.
The World’s Simplest Mittens
Designed By: Tin Can Knits
- worsted weight: 90 (100, 130, 160, 200) yards
- US #5 / 3.75mm and US #7 / 4.5mm
- stitch markers
- finishing needle
Get the FREE The World’s Simplest Mittens pattern.
Designed By: Kalurah Hudson
- Size US #13 (9mm) Needles
- Approx. 40 yards of Super Bulky weight yarn
- Cable Needle
- Size 10mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Get the FREE Winter Morning pattern.
Designed By: Janaya Chouinard
- 2 Skeins of Red Heart Boutique Treasure in Mosaic (200 – 225 yards)
- 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Get the FREE Wonderland Mittens pattern.