Update your tree with these free knit Christmas ornament patterns from Yarnspirations! Make food, animals, or sweaters in miniature sizes. You can do an entire tree around one theme, such as snowmen, or just mix your handmade ornaments into your larger tree theme.
Don’t miss the free crochet Christmas ornament patterns!
Your ornaments will look good enough to eat by the time you’re done! Some can even double as play food the rest of the year.
- Jolly Pickle Ornament
- Cup of Cocoa Ornament
- Christmas Pudding Ornament
- Gingerbread House Crochet Ornaments
Use yarn to make loops instead of using sharp hooks, and you can take these ornaments down and use them as toys or other decorations!
- Dala Horse Ornament
- Polar Bear Ornaments
- Partridge and Pear Ornaments
- Georgie Giraffe Ornament
- Leon the Lion Ornament
Bonus: Watch my free video tutorial to learn how to make the polar bears!
Sweaters and Mittens
Mini sweaters and mittens add a touch of fun to your tree!
- Mitten Ornaments (yarn)
- Noel Sweater Ornaments
- Mitten Ornaments (thread)
- Best Guy Sweater Ornament
- Girlie Fashion Sweater Ornament
- Knit Mini Holiday Sweater Ornaments
- Little Mitten Knit Ornaments
Ornaments for All
Ornaments can come in any style! These don’t fit into the other themes, but there’s still sure to be some you’ll want to make.
- Felt Knit Tree Ornaments
- Classic Christmas Tree Ornament
- Holiday Heart Ornaments
- Felt Knit Circle Ornaments
- Yarn Basket Ornament
- Wreath Ornaments
- Knit Basket of Yarn Ornament
- Quiet Village Knit Ornaments
- Holiday Stars and Balls Ornaments
- Merry Fair Isle Knit Ornaments
- Snowmen Ornaments
- Santa Gnome Ornaments