How to Crochet Beginner Smile Emoji Keychain with Marly Bird. Learn how to make a simple smile emoticon with a few basic stitches and easy embroidery. Get the FREE pattern on the Red Heart website and use this video tutorial to walk through each step of the pattern. Start with the smile and the customize the expression!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links which help me cover the cost of publishing my blog. Should you choose to make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small percentage of the sale.
DIY Crochet Emoji Keychain:
This is a wonderful beginner crochet pattern and Marly shows how to crochet the single crochet stitches in a spiral nice and slow. She also gives tips for knowing where the start and end of the round are.
We’ve seen these emojis on Coach purses, LV purses, and Micheal Kors and they sell for hundreds of dollars. Now you can make your own!
Emoji Keychain Materials:
- RED HEART® Super Saver® – 1 skein each 324 Bright Yellow, 512 Turqua, and 312 Black or colors of your choice
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook – 5.5 mm [US I-9]
- Yarn needle
- Small amount of stuffing
- 1 jump ring for each emoji
- 1 split key ring for each emoji
- FREE Crochet Emoji Keychain Pattern