Knit and Crochet Giveaways! || Countdown to New Year’s Eve with Marly Bird
Join us for our 4th Annual Countdown to New Year’s Giveaway event with Marly Bird! It is time to bring 2021 to a close with some fantastic gifts from dozens of designers and top companies in the industry. Moreover, there are lots of chances to win fun goodies for knitters and crocheters! How does it work? It’s easy! On December 31st, we will be doing knit and crochet giveaways every single hour! This year, we are joined by dozens of designers and some great businesses in the yarn industry to make it a great time! It’s the perfect way to ring in 2022!
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking one of these links and making a purchase a portion will go to the blog, the price you pay does not change. Your support allows me to bring more free content and giveaways to you.*
Countdown to New Year’s Event:
To bring in 2022 the right way, I have asked some of my knit and crochet designer friends and top companies in the industry to join me in a countdown to the New Year. We will be giving away something every hour until our final giveaway at midnight. These knit and crochet giveaways add fun, joy, and hopefully – new goodies to your life!
How to Enter These Knit and Crochet Giveaways:
Below you will find a list of every hour and who will be hosting a giveaway that hour. If you are interested in trying to win that hour’s prize, you can check back each hour to see what they’re giving away, and click ENTER HERE next to each for a chance to win. You will be taken to the page for that hour where you will fill out a form to be entered! It’s as easy as that to enter these knit and crochet giveaways.
Each of the giveaways opens on their hour and you only have a set amount of time to enter. The early hours, 1am-8am EST (all times are EST) have until 10am to enter. And beginning at 9am through until midnight, you have two hours to enter each giveaway.
BE SURE TO ONLY ENTER EACH GIVEAWAY ONCE! MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM WINNING!!!!
ALL WINNERS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED MONDAY – JANUARY 3RD AND CONTACTED BY EMAIL!
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can check back each hour to enter! REMEMBER: you only have a limited time to enter each giveaway!
Here is a video Marly did showing you how to add a Marly Bird Bookmark to your web browser to make it easy.
What if I Win One or More Of These Knit and Crochet Giveaways?
Although I would LOVE for you all to be a winner for each of the prizes, we will only have one winner for each giveaway. We will randomly select a winner and post their name to the blog post next to each prize once they are selected and send them an email. Make sure you enter your email address correctly.
Winners are selected on MONDAY. They will have until end of day on Tuesday – January 4th to reply to our email or we will pick a new winner on January 5th.
What Can I Win?:
FINE PRINT: Giveaways are void where prohibited! Giveaways with a physical product are only valid for US residents, digital items are open to everyone. By entering the giveaway you are agreeing to be added to the Marly Bird email newsletter list and the email list of the giveaway sponsor. You have until January 4th to contact us if you are the winner or we will select another winner. Winners will be notified by email on Monday January 3rd and will be listed here on this blog post.
>>CLICK ENTER HERE TO ENTER YOUR INFORMATION ON THE GOOGLE FORM<<
- Frankie Kate – winner – Jennifer J.
- Marly – winner – Marcelle C.
- Craftic – Craftic Planner – winner – Alice E.
- Stardust Gold Crochet – winner – Ruth P.
- Made by Nensi – winner – Jen M.
- Erin Lane Bags – winner – Vickey W.
- Pine Tree Crochet – winner – Maggie R.
- ChiaoGoo – winner – Abby R.
- Rows & Roses – winner – Amy E.
- Prym – winner – Kathryn Z.
- Crochet by Faye – winner – Lisa G.
- Snappy Tots – winner – Elena A.
- Thoresby Cottage – winner – Annette H.
- Briana K Designs – winner – Julie G.
- Made by Gootie – winner – Lori S.
- Ned & Mimi – winner – Stefanie F.
- Creations by Courtney – winner – Julia F.
- Erin Lane Bags – winner – Cheryl C.
- Raffamusa Designs – winner – Maggie L.
- Dora Does – winner – Christina B.
- A Crocheted Simplicity – winner – Mandi W.
- Blackstone Designs – winner – Lora H.
- HanJan Crochet – winner – Kristi B.
- The Crafty Therapist – winner – Regina B
- Blue Star Crochet – winner – Beth L.
- Knitting with Chopsticks – winner – Michelle B.
- Through the Loop Yarn Craft – winner – Shyreeta A.
- This Pixie Creates – winner – Angie K.
- Joy of Motion Crochet – winner – Yolanda S.
- Creative Snugglies Designs – winner – Paula B.
- Hooked Hazel – winner – Joann H.
- My Crochet Space – winner – Eileen R.
- Revel – winner – Heidi H.
- Sunflower Cottage Crochet – winner – Colleen T.
- Fosbas Designs – winner – Meredith M.
- Sassy A’s Specialty Shoppe – winner – Maureen W.
- Loops and Love Crochet – winner – Tracy S.
- ACCROchet – winner – Lyn R.
- You Should Craft – winner – Cheryl P.
- Remington Lane Crochet – winner – Susan L.
- PapioCreek Crochet – winner – Diana C.
- Journey Chanel Designs – winner – Cindy W.
- Banana Moon Studio – winner- Angelia A
- Juniper & Oakes – winner – Leisa W.
- Kickin Crochet – winner – Anne L.
- Ana D – winner – Kathy L.
- Yarnspirations – winner – Laurie B.
- Signature Needle Arts – winner – Evy O.
While You’re Waiting
As you wait for the next hour’s prize, check out these other important new year’s craft posts:
I am looking forward to the New Year’s Eve Countdown! I do use the folders for my bookmarks. There is an easier way to save several bookmarks at one time. If you look at the upper right corner of your Google page there are three vertical dots, click on the dots and click on bookmarks, and click on “save all bookmarks.” Or you can simply press Ctrl, Shift, D and save all your bookmarks at once ( a dialogue box pops up with all your bookmark folders, or you can create a new one from right there).
Hope this helps!
Happy New Year,
Beverly Irvin says:
sounds like a lot if fun
Lou Ann Herron says:
Elaine Lean says:
This sounds so fun and exciting. Thank you
This sounds like fun, and will keep me busy on my birthday.
Vicki Dupree says:
Awesome giveways and every hour! Happy New Year 2022 to you Marly and family and to all of the designers and their families and to everyone that crafts too.
Terri Shergill says:
new to here
Happy New Year to all!
This is awesome, so many designers!
You’re too good to us, Marly!
Have a very Happy New Year.
Katerina Voeltner says:
Thanks for sharing thgiveaway. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Angela Matias says:
Thank you for organizing and doing the giveaways again!
Diana Steinly says:
Thanks Marly & Chrissy. Had a blast! Happy New Year!
Pamela Thomas says:
Happy New Year from the West Coast!!!