Whether you want a crochet project that’s easy to take to the playground or the dog park, or you need something that can handle the doctor’s waiting room, or you’d just like to be able to easily sit outside on a nice day and stitch, small, portable crochet projects are what you need!
These FREE portable crochet projects from bloggers are perfect when you need a project that can be on-the-go with you!
Hats, Earwarmers, and Hair Bands
- Wings of Hope Hat by Marly Bird: Designed for pancreatic cancer awareness, it’s a great gift for a cancer charity!
- Oh Sandy by Rebecca Velasquez: Gently tie up your hair with this hair scarf!
- Picot Me Up Ear Warmer & Cowl Set by The Loopy Lamb: This matching ear warmer and cowl set will have you looking super cute all winter!
- Berry Good Hair Day Crochet Hair Scarf by The Loopy Lamb: Keep your hair out of your face with this cute hair scarf!
- Jessie Slouch by Rebecca Velasquez: A cute slouchy hat with a pompom, crocheted in Chic Sheep!
- Bumpy Road Headband by Marly Bird: This headband and a matching washcloth make a great gift!
- Jelly Beanie by Loops and Love Crochet: Puff stitches add a different look to this hat!
- Edgewood Earwarmer by Through The Loop Yarn Craft: Show off a yarn you love with this earwarmer!
- Lunt Twisted Headband by Joy of Motion Crochet: A combination headband and earwarmer!
- Basic Fingerless Gloves by Raffamusa Designs: This simple pattern lets you make the fingerless gloves in a hurry!
- Rail Mitts by Rebecca Velasquez: These textured fingerless mitts are gorgeous and oh-so-useful as the weather cools!
- Winter Time Fingerless Gloves by Carroway Crochet: Easy fingerless gloves keep your hands warm and fingers free.
Socks, Scarves, and Legwarmers
- Slouchy Crochet Leg Warmers by Sigoni Macaroni: Cute leg warmers will keep you cozy!
- Winter Legs by Rebecca Velasquez: Shorts can be worn longer when paired with leg warmers like these!
- Infinite Hues Crochet Scarf by Jen Hayes: A color-changing yarn is perfect for this scarf!
- Winter’s Edge Scarf by A Crocheted Simplicity: Easily add style to your outfit with this scarf!
- One Ball Shawl by Marly Bird: Just one ball of Roll With It Tweed lets you make this shawl!
- Step On Socks by Dora Does: Keep your toes warm with this sock pattern!
Bags, Pouches, and Cases
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag by Pine Tree Crochet: One ball of Red Heart Super Saver lets you crochet you a colorful purse!
- Earbud Holder by A Crocheted Simplicity: Keep your earbuds handy and tangle-free with this holder!
- Simple Cotton Pouch by Creations By Courtney: Use leftover yarn to make a pouch to organize your supplies!
- Rainy-Sunny Coin Purse by Raffamusa Designs: An adorable coin purse with rain on one side and sun on the other!
- Sunglasses Case by Pine Tree Crochet: This glasses case pattern can also be used for reading glasses, and they make great gifts!
- Simple Produce Bag by Pink Plumeria Maui: Be environmentally-friendly in your shopping with a reusable bag!
- Keyring Pouch by Sonya Blackstone / Blackstone Designs: Mini pouches can hold headphones or change!
- Easy Sunglasses Cases by Loops and Love Crochet: Use your favorite color of yarn for these glasses cases!
- Sunshine Coasters by Crafting Each Day: Coasters with a plain center and a colorful scalloped edge are easy to make — you can coordinate with every occasion!
- Flower Soup Bowl Cozy by Sonya Blackstone / Blackstone Designs: Keep your bowl of soup piping hot with this bowl cozy!
- Mug Rug by Pine Tree Crochet: You’ll never miss the coaster with these oversized mug rugs!
- Granny Bobble Wall Hanging by Sweet Bee Crochet: Update a traditional granny square with fun bobbles!
- Mini Flower Scrubbie by Carolyn Calderon – The Purple Poncho: Have fun while doing your dishes with this flower scrubbie!
- Yarn Ball Stress Reliever by Sonya Blackstone / Blackstone Designs: Relieve stress with this stress ball that looks like a mini ball of yarn!
- Heart Ornament by GoldenLucyCrafts: Two-color hearts are a great gift for a friend!
- Crochet Ornaments by Fosbas Designs: Start Christmas ornaments now so you have time to enjoy them later!
- Tunisian Mug Rug by Desamour Designs: Practice Tunisian crochet with a project you can do on a regular crochet hook!
- The Not Knit Dishcloth by Desamour Designs: Tunisian crochet gives a knit look to this dishcloth!