Easter is a great time to make up cute little projects. Not only are most of them fast stash busters but it is also a great time to make little gifts for Easter baskets or even to fill eggs. Try out one of these 15 FREE Easter crochet patterns for the upcoming holiday.
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. BY CLICKING ONE OF THESE LINKS AND MAKING A PURCHASE A SMALL PORTION COMES BACK TO THE BLOG. THE PRICE YOU PAY WILL NOT CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE BLOG.*
Easter has to be one of the cutest holidays that we have. With bunnies and ducks how can you not fall in love.
Making gifts for Easter baskets or to stuff eggs is a great way to use up scraps. Be sure to explore each of these designs websites because many have more than just this one Easter themed pattern.
FREE Easter Crochet Patterns:
- Blooming Easter Basket designed by Blackstone Designs
- Carrot Amigurumi designed by the Loopy Lamb
- Chick and Egg baby photo prop designed by Leither Co.
- Little Easter Egg Stuffy designed by Posh Pooch Designs
- Easy Easter Basket designed by A Crochet Simplicity
- Velveteen Rabbit Pillow Cover designed by Desert Bloom Crafts
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet designed by Sincerely, Pam
- Crochet Easter Basket Amigurumi Gift designed by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Crochet Bunny Hat designed by Oombawka Designs
- Mini Berry Patch Bunnies designed by Grace and Yarn
- Crochet Bunny from a Square designed by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
- Simple Bunny Toy designed by A Crafty Concept
- Quacktastic Duck Bookmark designed by Heart Hook Home
- Bunny Dishtowel Set designed by Pattern Paradise
- Crochet Bunny Hair Tie designed by Briana K
Yarnspirations also has a great selection of Easter Pomp-a-Doodle yarn projects as well.