What is Creativebug
What is Creativebug?
#ad Affiliate Links are used on this page
Well, CreativeBug is an award-winning online arts and craft learning site offering unlimited access to take beginner-to-advanced yarn crafting classes in everything from knitting and crochet to weaving and needle felting, as well as hundreds more across other crafting mediums. Additionally, it now provides its users with lifetime access to the classes that mean the most to them, whether they maintain an ongoing subscription or not. It’s simple. For every month someone subscribes, they receive a token to save one class of their choice to their personal library. These classes never expire, even if the user cancels their subscription.
For less than $5 per month you can now hone your skills while learning from and being inspired by top crochet and knitwear designers – like Marly Bird, Norah Gaughan and Wendy Bernard – and build their your special collection of classes with lifetime access.
The award-winning online arts and craft learning site offers unlimited access to
“We are artists supporting artists,” said Creativebug.com CEO Ursula Morgan. “It’s important to not only inspire creativity and learning, but to also support our customers’ artistic journey for the long-haul. Giving them the opportunity to keep a personal library of their favorite classes to look back on for help or inspiration as they grow in their craft.”
A monthly subscription to Creativebug.com costs $4.95. In addition to unlimited access to over 500 classes and the option to choose one class per month for lifetime access, Creativebug.com also provides:
- Award-winning high-quality video workshops that provide an intimate in-person-like experience for the student
- Instruction from first-class designers and artists featured in Martha Stewart Living, O’ The Oprah Magazine, Vogue and more
- A free mobile app for learning on-the-go – no internet connection required
- Beginner-to-advanced classes across a variety of mediums from knitting, crochet, sewing and quilting to paper crafts, food cra
fts, jewelry making, flower arranging sketching, watercolor, bath & body and more
- A vast array of inspiring projects from fashion and home décor to gifts, holiday decorating and more
- A Work-Along Discussion Board where users can interact with each other by making comments, “liking,” and posting photos and updates for their class projects
A 14-day free trial with unlimited access to over 500 video classes and lifetime access to one free class (no commitment necessary to keep free class)
Marly’s newest class with Creativebug is a Crochet Shawl Workshop that includes lessons on how to crochet 3 uniquely different shawls. Get the class today and have a shawl completed by the end of the weekend!