Back to school brings to mind all of the supplies that we had to go shopping for. I loved shopping for all of the new school supplies as a kid, to this day they make me smile. In this round up you will find 10 FREE crochet pencil patterns to make starting school fun for your kids, or to bring a little nostalgia to your life.
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on one of these links and making a purchase a portion will go to the blog. The price you pay will not change and the small commission I receive helps me to keep brining you free content and giveaways on the blog. Thank you for your continued support.*
Crochet Pencil Patterns:
Get ready for back to school this year by making one, or all, of these great crochet pencil patterns. These would make a great teacher gift or something special for you child to take with them to think of you.
From small to large patterns you can find something just perfect for this year’s first day of school.
10 FREE Crochet Pencil Patterns:
- Pencil Cozy by Sincerely Pam
- Crochet Plush Pencil by Repeat Crafter Me
- Back to School Banner by Stuff Steph Makes
- Pencil Pillow by A Crafty Concept
- Big Pencil Scarf by Hooked up Crochet
- Penciled-in Bookmark by Crochet Memories
- Pencil Keychain by Yarn Blossom Boutique
- C2C Pencil Banner Heart by Heart Sprinkle
- Pencil Cup Cozy by My Creative Blog
- Dancing Pencils Cup by Devine Debris