It’s hard to believe it but my puppy Purl turns one year old today! In honor of her first birthday, we decided to do a giveaway here on the site. We wanted to celebrate while giving you the chance to win something fun. The details to enter are below. One lucky winner will get a Prym Yarn-It and a Pom Pom Maker. These products simplify your craft life. That way you have more time to spend with your own furry family members!
This post contains affiliate links. When you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a percentage of the sales. Your price doesn’t change. There is no purchase required to enter the giveaway.
Happy Birthday Purl!
Purl was a Christmas present, so of course she hasn’t lived with us for quite one year, yet. However, she was born one year ago today. She was the best gift ever. And even when she’s poking her nose into my live videos or getting into some yarn trouble, she’s the biggest delight in the house. She turns one year old today! Happy Birthday pretty precious Purl!
Prym Yarn-It and Pom Pom Maker Giveaway
We’re offering two prizes to one lucky winner. See how to enter the giveaway below. But first, let me tell you a little bit about the prizes.
What Is the Prym Yarn-It?
The Prym Yarn-It is designed to keep your yarn safe and clean when you take it with you on the go. Put the ball of yarn that you’re working with inside the Prym Yarn-It plastic globe. It’s clear so you can easily see what yarn you have inside. After all, many of us have multiple projects going on, so you want to make it easy to pick up the right project.
The Yarn-It design allows you to switch out balls of yarn easily. This means you can switch projects as well as change colors within a project. The yarn stays neatly in the case. The case has a carrying strap. Moreover, it has two yarn channels for you to easily work from to pull the yarn out as you knit or crochet. Your yarn stays wrapped up in a ball, in one place, and dirt-free while you craft on the go.
Can’t wait to try to win the Prym Yarn-It? Purchase it on Amazon:Purchase Your Own Yarn-It Here
Prym Pom Pom Maker
There are so many different ways to make pom poms. You don’t need to have special tools in order to craft them. However, the right tools make the jobs a whole lot easier. That’s why in addition to the Prym Yarn-It we’re giving away a Prym Pom Pom maker. You can use it to easily make beautiful pom poms each and every time.
Can’t wait to try to win the Prym Pom Pom Maker? Purchase it on Amazon:Purchase Your Own Pom Pom Maker Here
How To Enter Purl’s Birthday Giveaway
We’re excited to celebrate Purl’s birthday with a giveaway. And it’s easy to enter to win.
In order to enter to win, do the following:
- Visit our roundup of almost 100 puppy and dog crochet and knit patterns
- Visit a few of the patterns to find one that you love the most
- Return to this post and leave a comment on this blog post with the name of the pattern you love best
- Make sure you leave a social media handle or some other information for how to reach you in case you win
Once you’ve completed this first entry, you’re entered to win the Prym Yarn-It and Pom Pom Maker giveaway. However, if you want to gain additional entries, see below.
First, make sure that you complete the first entry above. Then, if you want extra opportunities to win, you can also do the following:
- Find the names of Marly Bird team members’ Cryssi and Kathryn’s dogs. Tip: Look for the post about crafter’s pets here on the site. Leave those names in the comments below for an extra entry.
- Find the names of Marly’s two other dogs. Tip: We’ve shared them on Instagram @themarlybird but it’s been awhile since those posts! Leave their names in the comments below for an extra entry.
- Share this giveaway on social media. Make sure that you include the link back to this post and tag #marlybird. Leave a comment on this post letting us know where you shared the giveaway. Five additional entries for the share.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
This giveaway starts immediately. We will accept entries until October 27, 2021 at midnight ET. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments on this blog post. Winner will be announced by Friday 10/29/21.
**void where prohibited and limited to continental U.S.*