The Yarn Thing Podcast is back for 2018 and our first guest is the Yarn Valet! Join me in chatting with Amy, the head of marketing, all about the company, their history and what they have to offer for knitters and crocheters.
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking one of these links and making a purchase a portion of that purchase will go to support the blog, the price you pay does not change. The small commission I make from your purchase helps me to keep free content like this on the blog. Thank you for your continued support.*
About Yarn Valet:
Yarn Valet is a small family run business that has been making crafty items for almost 30 years. They started out making a line of hardwood needlework scroll frames out of their garage. Over the years they expanded into kids crafting kits and custom wood products for private labels.
Yarn Valet is a line of tools that are a solution to issues that plague every stitches. Yarn Valet tools are lightweight and stylish. Their goal is to help us all stay organized and be efficient while working on our projects.
Best of all this is a company that has a big heart. Yarn Valet supports a work center for individuals with intellectual disabilities. All products are assembled, packaged and fulfilled by individuals with intellectual disabilities in the USA.
Yarn Valet Product Line:
The Yarn Valet product line is small compared to some companies but they make quality products that we really need. In their collection you will find six products.
- Yarn Dispenser: “twirls” the skein or ball and lets the yarn release at just the perfect tension. Additional features include a 4″in/cm gauge rulers, stitch marker holders and a pattern holder slot, just for fun.
- Yarn Bowl: The rubberized ring keeps the bowl from slipping while the yarn flows through the darling scalloped yarn director. There is also a skein hole for your larger fibers and skeins. Keep your beautiful yarn out on display.
- Pattern Holder Plus Storage: Our Pattern Holder Plus Storage™ is our solution to this problem! Paper patterns are rolled into the clear tube and end caps snapped into place. The clear tube compartment can hold a small project or lots and lots of notions!!
- Yarn Ball Winder: a stick used to wind yarn into a uniform, consistent ball. No need for those expensive yarn ball winders- it is so easy to use! Look for the secret compartment that can hold anything.
- Yarn Keys: We know how important the yarn label is. Most of the time however, they end up thrown away or lost at the bottom of our bags. Our yarnKeys™ are designed to fit onto your yarn and attach the tag so you will never lose it again.
- Stitchers GPS: It is a set of specially designed, heavy-duty marking tape strips, created to help you never get lost again. Just peel and stick to pattern, it can easily be moved and reused over and over again.
Connect with Yarn Valet:
Shop the Yarn Valet collection on Amazon (FREE 2 day shipping for Prime members)
Start Shop Yarn Valet:
Watch the Podcast on YouTube:
If you missed the podcast live don’t worry! You can watch it any time on my YouTube Channel. Be sure to subscribe and click on the bell so you get notified when I am live!