Comfort meets elegance in this fashionable cropped crochet sweater! Pumpkin Spice Cropped Crochet Sweater pattern is oversized and effortlessly on-trend with a this mosaic design that is perfect for work or play. The top down yoke and generous shaping features plenty of positive ease to flatter any figure, while the eye-catching stitch pattern gives it a sophisticated touch.
- Sweater is worked from the collar down to the end of the yoke, then split into front/ back/ and sleeves. Front and Back are joined and worked in the round down to the edging.
- Sweater can be customized with body and sleeve length to your desired amount by crocheting more or less rounds after the split for the front/back/ and sleeves.
- Colorwork is a modified mosaic pattern working one color of yarn for each round.
- This yarn is tricky to pull out so be careful when crocheting.
*THIS PATTERN IS ALSO FREE ON THE WEBSITE. THIS IS THE AD-FREE PDF PURCHASE*
PUMPKIN SPICE CROPPED CROCHET SWEATER MEASUREMENTS
TO FIT SIZE
XS (S, M/L, XL, 2X, 3X), the sweater is oversized with 6-9” of ease.
Sweater shown is 2X.
Note about size: When picking out your size, make sure you check the finished bust. They go in a 5.5″ increments which is more then the standard 4″ size range. Plus, the sweater is designed to be oversized, just to keep in mind if you are between 2 sizes. You can certainly make it one size smaller to have a tighter fit.
FINISHED BUST MEASUREMENT
33.5 (39.25, 44.75, 50.5, 56, 61.5)” bust circumference.
10 esc and 8 rows = 4” CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
PUMPKIN SPICE CROPPED CROCHET SWEATER MATERIALS
Bernat Plentiful, (60% Acrylic, 26% Wool, 14% Polyester; 10.6 oz/300 g; 952 yds/871 m; bulky size CYCA 5):
- Lavender Fog (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball
- Blood Orange (80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180) yds
Note about yarn: If you don’t want to use Plentiful. Look for a yarn that is Bulky weight, but very very light. This yarn is made to mimic mohair. Light and airy. If you use a traditional bulky yarn it could hang lower on you. Which would not be awful, but I wanted to let you know just in case.
Stitch markers, tapestry needle