This year I have been selected to join the teaching team of Knit Stars 4.0!!! I am so excited about this and can’t wait to film my class! Before I tell you more about it I wanted to make sure that you know that the early bird pricing is only good through April 26th at midnight!!! Keep reading for what that means.
What is Knit Stars:
If you don’t know much about Knit Stars let me tell you about them.
Knit Stars is an online learning adventure you don’t want to miss. Knit Stars is a 3-week, all-online, global learning event that takes place this November 2019.
Included when you purchase the workshops are high quality video lessons from your favorite designers, each with 1-2 hours of instruction broken up into chapters. Each workshop comes with printable handouts or patterns, so you can take notes and follow along. The really cool thing is that the Knit Stars team travels around and films on location at the teachers home or studio!
Early Bird Pricing:
If you are ready to join me, and the 8 other wonderful teachers, head over to the Knit Stars page and register now.
Through April 26th you can get the Early Bird pricing. Early Bird pricing is $199 and after the 26th you won’t be able to sign up until October. In October the price of the class will be $229!
Grab your spot now and save some money! While you are there you can also learn about the past Knit Star classes as well.
Who are the Knit Stars 4.0 Teachers:
• Amano / Inca Tops / Martha Wissing: Meet the Alpacas and Make a Chullo Hat in our First 2-Part Workshop!
• Susan B. Anderson: Seamless Toy Knitting Techniques
• Marly Bird: Shop Less, Mend More: extend your wardrobe’s lifespan by mending with crochet
• Blue Sky Fibers: Connect, Create and Cable with Blue Sky Fibers
• Caitlin Hunter: Traditional Colorwork, Reinvented
• Manos Del Uruguay: Hand Dyeing the Manos way
• Lucy Neatby: Two-color Double Knitting
• Hannah Thiessen: Slow knitting, Natural Dyes and Mending your Knits
• Andrea Wong: Portuguese-style knitting